Monday, July 28, 2008

The One-Night Stand (With Marketing)

We got together at night,
She looked beautiful, like a nymph,
I didn't realize she was a nympho,
Within the first few minutes, she got on top,
And I tried to fight,
The violence was engaging, pleasant,
I was determined to succeed,
The process was slow, engaging,
I was slowly understanding her needs,
Gradually I got her engaged too,
And got on top,
Now I was the king,
But I was not to know,
The process is to-and-fro,
Sometimes she would be on top,
And I wouldn't understand anything,
And sometimes I would be on top,
Enjoying the slow, fulfilling process.

Eventually the morning arrived,
Both of us still together,
Both of us happy, satisfied,
She thought she had consumed me,
Exams would tell a different story,
The fact that I had consumed her.

... The last two lines are written in hope... I am hopeless about marketing...

This poem might be found in a lot of different places... But originally it belongs here...
Famously infamous on IP Messenger of IIMK...

No comments:

Post a Comment