Saturday, August 9, 2008

The last meeting

A love that I found, a love that is so dear,
She is so dear to me, with her everything I share,
And when I go away from her, seeing her tear,
A small sparkle of platinum, I can't see I fear.

And I realized it, how much she was near,
When she left me to go, far away from here,
The last meeting we had, I out of sheer fear,
Clasped her hard as I can; I had my dear one near.

And when the clouds moved and the stars were clear,
She got close to my ear, wiping a tear,
And said something that made my heart sear,
Just say "I love you", for you everything I bear.

Hope always keeps me running like a deer,
But away from her, darkness I see everywhere,
I ask those going to her, the clouds touch her hair,
And tell her, I love her the most, for her only I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment